Canes-Gators @ Yankee Stadium?

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
### Though UF’s Jeremy Foley didn’t rule out occasional neutral site UM-UF football games, the Gators so far haven’t shown a willingness to discuss any more games, though UM will keep pushing. UM athletic director Blake James told us he would be receptive to a neutral site but agrees that it’s difficult to identify a site north of Sun Life that would be truly neutral. UM would consider Tampa or Orlando; James suggests the New York area, where UM has a strong alumni base. (Seriously doubt the Gators would go for that.)

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...heat-addition-loria-fallout-canes-gators.html

Advertisement
I wouldnt play them again unless they come to Miami first. **** UF and us always having to give in to other teams

I agree Lex, F*ck em now. We got our revenge for 2008. We dont NEED to play them. And they arent breaking the door down to play us, so lets just leave it for now. GO CANES!!

If anything, I think they want a '1-and-done' type game. That way if they win, they can say "Well, at least we won the last one." I wouldn't give them that satisfaction.

Look at the way they did Miami. We played at their place in 2008 and we didn't get a return game until 2013? I know our former AD signed on to the deal, but it could've been because Florida kept backing out of more sensible dates.

Therefore...

133.gif

Advertisement
The reality is we dont need them, they need us but they wont want to take the gamble. We have no problem scheduling tough OOC games and it wont stop going forward. Their loss not ours! IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST, BEAT THE BEST. Plain and simple!

Have the Gators ever played a meaningful game north of the Mason-Dixon ( or west of the Mississippi, for that matter) Those yahoos will never go to New York. I like the thinking here. But fuggedaboutit.

Advertisement
UF dosen"t want nothing to do with UM. There tired of UM Spanking their ***. Jeremy Foley has no interest in his gators playing the Hurricanes anywhere.

### Though UF’s Jeremy Foley didn’t rule out occasional neutral site UM-UF football games, the Gators so far haven’t shown a willingness to discuss any more games, though UM will keep pushing. UM athletic director Blake James told us he would be receptive to a neutral site but agrees that it’s difficult to identify a site north of Sun Life that would be truly neutral. UM would consider Tampa or Orlando; James suggests the New York area, where UM has a strong alumni base. (Seriously doubt the Gators would go for that.)

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...heat-addition-loria-fallout-canes-gators.html

We have alot of teams with more national pull than the gators, what we need to do is schedule home and homes with teams lie Texas, USC, Oregon. and if we wanna shove it up the Gator ***, UGA and Tennessee. At this time we can match these teams and hammer them down here. **** the Gators, they will have years of thinking about that as we hav confirmed they are scared of us

Advertisement
I don't want to play at Yankee Stadium until we prove we can play at Yankee Stadium

Last edited:
Advertisement
A game in NY against UF would be a great venue in my opinion. Like they said we have a good alumni base up there. It would also go a long way in solidifying our presence in the northeast. I think it's a great idea.

any series starts in Miami. End of story. If Gayts wanna play us, they need to come down here first. Losers lose.

Have the Gators ever played a meaningful game north of the Mason-Dixon ( or west of the Mississippi, for that matter) Those yahoos will never go to New York. I like the thinking here. But fuggedaboutit.

Florida got blasted by Syracuse in Syracuse in 1991. They haven't left the state for a non conference game since. Pussies.

**** uf i would rather play lsu or bama in the chik-fi-la kickoff games in the atl. Or a home and home with uga. Because the only time bama and lsu play teams out of conf. it's always a neutral site.

Advertisement
Back