Canes FlashForward: UM vs. UNC

stat1124

Hurricane FlashForwards
Here you go Fellas!

[video=youtube;Op8tv3hFcRM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op8tv3hFcRM[/video]

Advertisement
Just finished uploading...I think the video is still processing which is why you only get 360p instead of 720p.

Dont know if already mentioned in another thread, but just watched the whole game and it seems as though Morris has a 3rd down issue. hes just not comfortable on that down when hes throwing. He plays them like his back is against the wall and he HAS to make a play. He lloks much more comfortable throwing on 1st and 2nd down.

Thanks for posting. The kids played better than I thought that night. We're gonna block some kicks this year and moving forward, and I feel Jake O'Donnell is gonna do something big in the next 2 weeks

Advertisement
His footwork on those down really break down to. His weight is shifting backwards and all uneven. Mostly all arm throw for which he can't control the height of the path thus throwing too high often.
Dont know if already mentioned in another thread, but just watched the whole game and it seems as though Morris has a 3rd down issue. hes just not comfortable on that down when hes throwing. He plays them like his back is against the wall and he HAS to make a play. He lloks much more comfortable throwing on 1st and 2nd down.

Thanks for posting. The kids played better than I thought that night. We're gonna block some kicks this year and moving forward, and I feel Jake O'Donnell is gonna do something big in the next 2 weeks

His footwork on those down really break down to. His weight is shifting backwards and all uneven. Mostly all arm throw for which he can't control the height of the path thus throwing too high often.

Its crazy, his last pick was a fade away jump throw

Advertisement
Thank you for the videos stat!

Id watch this one but I cant bring myself to do it because I know I'll just get ****ed

we should have had 2 offensive tds in that first qtr....cant have fgs inside the 5 yard line

Advertisement
Think about me having to edit it. It was one of the most painful wins I had to edit! LMAO!
Thank you for the videos stat!

Id watch this one but I cant bring myself to do it because I know I'll just get ****ed

Advertisement
Thanks STAT, watched it twice - I know that Dallas did a great job, but to repeat an oft used analogy - the O-Line gave him some holes you could drive a truck through... Thinking that's a result of U-Tough.

Thanks again really appreciate the opportunity to see it on video.

Advertisement
Back