Canes drop final game in 9th

shoeless

Retired staff
Premium
Canes dropped game 3 to Louisville in the 9th on a walk off bloop single. The winning run got on base on an error by 2nd baseman Diaz.

Advertisement
6th year in a row in which the team can not play defense to save its life. This team will, once again, go down in the regional because of shoddy fielding. Not even worth following the team until Morris is gone and a new manager who isnt coasting takes charge.

So the A-Rods lose the series to Louisville. Not surprised really. Has Miami beaten Louisville in anything lately? Football...no. Basketball...no. Baseball...no. Tennis...no.

Advertisement
So the A-Rods lose the series to Louisville. Not surprised really. Has Miami beaten Louisville in anything lately? Football...no. Basketball...no. Baseball...no. Tennis...no.

Still beating the Arod dead horse? and the we suck at everything one too?

Great

Great

I'll probably keep beating it until Miami comes to its moral senses and finally gets rid of that stain of a name. But sadly, there is a better chance of Miami agreeing to change the Canes name to the A-Rods if A-Rod showered the university with a nice sum of money. And apparently most Canes fans would approve of it.

Great

I'll probably keep beating it until Miami comes to its moral senses and finally gets rid of that stain of a name. But sadly, there is a better chance of Miami agreeing to change the Canes name to the A-Rods if A-Rod showered the university with a nice sum of money. And apparently most Canes fans would approve of it.

That is because no one really cares.

Great

Not true. Some do.

Advertisement

Great

At this point I'm convinced that you're trolling just to amuse yourself.

Great

Not true. Some do.

Yes and some people don't believe in evolution, what is your point?

If you're really concerned with baseball, you should be concerned with our coach. That is the number one issue facing our baseball team. In fact, it is the only "real" issue. So are you really concerned with baseball?

Advertisement
Back