Canes camp report video 8-10

Advertisement

Romeo finely sticking with mike Harley like that? :img-0076c:

That striker position will take our defense to the next level.

I think the striker position is the reason McCloud recently said he would love to rush the passer. He has probably gotten less rep than he has had his entire time here. I also think that's why Joyner is at DE.

I think the striker position is the reason McCloud recently said he would love to rush the passer. He has probably gotten less rep than he has had his entire time here. I also think that's why Joyner is at DE.
Integrate McCloud into the mlb/wlb position and let him train there so he could be the first backup behind quarterman and Pinckney and rotate with those guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny talks such a great game. I really really really want to believe. I just get so frustrated with him sometimes.
Need to give him a break, look what he did turning this defense around from Donofrio. Coaches don’t line up and play, or make the mental mistakes. We just haven’t had the talent at defense we had back in the day or even 15 years ago.

Advertisement
I told y’all McCloud will need to find a role in this new D.

I just don’t see how he gets PT if LSU is running 4WR sets all night. At least in that game.

Romeo finely sticking with mike Harley like that?
8550673.jpg Pimp!!!

Manny talks such a great game. I really really really want to believe. I just get so frustrated with him sometimes.

You would be frustrated with whoever we brought in at DC. We were top 10 in nearly every category defensively last year. Killing everyone with sacks and TFLs. We will get better on 3rd downs with this new striker package.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back