Canes Camp Report: Day 4

Advertisement
Advertisement
STUDDERING GUS THE BUS EDWARDS

10247 posts and this is a sample. I'm glad I never saw anything else you posted and this will be the last post of yours that I have to read.
Stuttering is not something someone has to be ashamed of and trying to humiliate someone for stuttering is lower than eating dog ****.
BigPoppaAsshole is your handle from now on.

I don't stutter but I have the decency to be patient with those that have to. They don't do it on purpose.

10247 posts and this is a sample. I'm glad I never saw anything else you posted and this will be the last post of yours that I have to read.
Stuttering is not something someone has to be ashamed of and trying to humiliate someone for stuttering is lower than eating dog ****.

I don't stutter but I have the decency to be patient with those that have to. They don't do it on purpose.

Hey look. It's a politically correct douche who continues to contribute to the pussification of this once strong country.

Hey look. It's a politically correct douche who continues to contribute to the pussification of this once strong country.

This post is retarded.

Advertisement

Exactly. It's a well known fact in the speech pathology community that making fun of somebody will cure their stutter.

Is it me or does it look like they practice kinda soft? Not a whole lot of physicality in any of the clips. Is it too early to be hitting, laying the wood, pan caking, driving a cat off the ball, blowing a cat up? I always felt you play like you practice. Spring the best time to find out who got ***** in them and who got that Dogg! If you worried about people getting injured then you coaching the wrong game and knee injuries can occur during drills. They got all summer to heal any bumps and bruises.

...and look...a perfect example of the *** holes that couldn't afford the $100 or so to join a premium Cane football site but are allowed to devalue everything that should be UM football pride. The constant stupidity interjected into good football conversation between UM football fans will eventually make this site worthless and force UM football lovers to throw up their hands in disgust.
Another hero hiding behind a keyboard, the true pussification of this country. You don't represent this country or this school and your opinion of yourself needs to be re-evaluated.

Advertisement
Is it me or does it look like they practice kinda soft? Not a whole lot of physicality in any of the clips. Is it too early to be hitting, laying the wood, pan caking, driving a cat off the ball, blowing a cat up? I always felt you play like you practice. Spring the best time to find out who got ***** in them and who got that Dogg! If you worried about people getting injured then you coaching the wrong game and knee injuries can occur during drills. They got all summer to heal any bumps and bruises.

I think that is the norm for Al's practice. Maybe ncaa doesn't allow hitting in practice. It certainly is not like the old days. I have some contact with couple of players who have graduated the last couple years and they tell me there was not much hitting in practice. You play like you practice.

you go all out in scrimmages . . . practice is for mental reps, play book, and technique

Advertisement

I think that is the norm for Al's practice. Maybe ncaa doesn't allow hitting in practice. It certainly is not like the old days. I have some contact with couple of players who have graduated the last couple years and they tell me there was not much hitting in practice. You play like you practice.

It's the first week of practice since the break. I wouldn't read too much into it until summer camp.

Advertisement
Back