Canes Camp | 8.7.15

Advertisement
Man, Kaaya has a quick release. Real quick. Ball is at his ear, then it's gone.

Me thinks he's going to have one helluva year.

Advertisement
Man, Kaaya has a quick release. Real quick. Ball is at his ear, then it's gone.

Me thinks he's going to have one helluva year.

I agree. The ball came out quicker in that clip than I'd seen last year. One clip, 2nd practice but I will monitor that moving forward for sure. That is something that will need to improve this year with our OL

I'm traveling to Miami next week and should have a free day, are the practices open to the public? If so, anyone know the schedules. Thanks in advance.

they look good, gotta find a way to stay in games in the 3rd and 4th quarter and not let teams pull away, then learn how to win them

Advertisement
they look good, gotta find a way to stay in games in the 3rd and 4th quarter and not let teams pull away, then learn how to win them

If the O line can step up, we are going to put up some real numbers!

Its gonna take more than that, the problem here has been situational football, 3rd down, redone, and just overall play in pivotal moments, ... the duke fumble last year vs Nebraska, thevTE fumbles vs FSU, the Stacy Coley fumble vs Louisville we won't know tol those moments arise, coaching will have to improve, they will havevto get more aggressive when things are getting away from us,

Advertisement
Coley put on some weight

And for gods sake, all the fine women in south Florida, and they're throwing Zagacki at us? Cmon already!

Advertisement

Yup, and we gotta work on scoring more points than the other team

"Well Joe, winning is a process. You can't expect these kids...I mean, we are YOUNG. They haven't been around long enough to learn how to keep it close in the 3rd quarter. It starts with me."

Advertisement
Back