Canes bs Blue Devils - ACCT - 3pm ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great team win! And kudos to Gino and J.D. for their decision-making the last two nights.

If we can just get Pitelli out of his funk, next weekend could be a lot of fun. This is the first time in years I've felt optimistic going into a regional - this team believes in themselves.

I'd wouldn't even mind a super on the road at this point, w the old Canes chip on our shoulder attitude. Baton Rogue or Fayetville would be electric environments.

Great team win! And kudos to Gino and J.D. for their decision-making the last two nights.

If we can just get Pitelli out of his funk, next weekend could be a lot of fun. This is the first time in years I've felt optimistic going into a regional - this team believes in themselves.

I'd wouldn't even mind a super on the road at this point, w the old Canes chip on our shoulder attitude. Baton Rogue or Fayetville would be electric environments.
I was just thinking we’ve essentially won road games against a fringy three seed and two seed.

Advertisement
Such a bad statement...he's been hot as ****
He had a really nice game against NC state but I don't know that I'd consider that hot. I like Villegas in the lineup just don't love him at the 2 spot. But with pitelli struggling a bit not really sure who else makes sense there

Advertisement
Back