Canes beat St Johns

Advertisement
8.gif

Game 2

@CanesBaseball: #CANES WIN! 4-2! Nedeljkovic closes it out, and RADZIEWSKI grinds out the win!

Advertisement
Good sweep...........now back to real baseball in the ACC! 6 games left.........need to go 4-2 to make push for potential Regional host site!

Good sweep...........now back to real baseball in the ACC! 6 games left.........need to go 4-2 to make push for potential Regional host site!

barf

hate this time of the year the last couple years. push for a regional and then get our **** pushed in.

Regional? What? We ain't hosting no stinkin' Regional. We are going 0-2 and BBQ in Gainesville.

Regional? What? We ain't hosting no stinkin' Regional. We are going 0-2 and BBQ in Gainesville.

Gainsville WTF?!?!
I guess I should tell you they're playing .500 ball and won't even make a regional with out an SEC tourney title.

Advertisement

Gainsville WTF?!?!
I guess I should tell you they're playing .500 ball and won't even make a regional with out an SEC tourney title.

Well then it's 0-2 and BBQ at Tallahassee

Didn't know UF was doing that bad, hadn't paid attention to them since we pulled the "No Mas" earlier in the season against them.

Advertisement
Back