Canes beat LaSalle 71-58

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Impressive win for Coach L's guys. Brown leads the way with 17 and 9. Adams had 13 and Kelly had 10 as the only others in double figures, though Kirk had 9, 9 and 4 blocks and Jekiri had a career high 9 points to go with 7 boards.

Advertisement
Hey, great win. It looks like brown is taking on the star role and Adams will be number 2.

We're a couple of late game brainfarts from being 10-2 (VT, GW, UCF). I still think we're going to be really bad in ACC play, but this is a testament to Coach L in my opinion. Haith would be 2-10 with this roster.

We're a couple of late game brainfarts from being 10-2 (VT, GW, UCF). I still think we're going to be really bad in ACC play, but this is a testament to Coach L in my opinion. Haith would be 2-10 with this roster.

I agree. I said it the other day. Coach L is maximizing every ounce of play out of these guys and we're not far away from wins over (St. Francis, VT, GW and UCF).

If we had Burnett, I think this is a totally different team. It is a shame.

Advertisement

I agree. I said it the other day. Coach L is maximizing every ounce of play out of these guys and we're not far away from wins over (St. Francis, VT, GW and UCF).

If we had Burnett, I think this is a totally different team. It is a shame.

Agreed. This team desperately needs a guy you can just give the ball to and tell him to go score. That's Burnett

We wouldn't be 10-2 if we had beaten GW because Marquette would have cleaned out clocks. That being said we have been competitive in every game which is a testament to Coach L

We wouldn't be 10-2 if we had beaten GW because Marquette would have cleaned out clocks. That being said we have been competitive in every game which is a testament to Coach L

So? But since you're being so picky, then St. Francis. We'd be 10-2 if we would have beaten St. Francis, UCF and VT, all games we should have won.

Advertisement
Any doubt who the best coach on campus is? Amy Deem is probably the second best. Al, get your **** together.

Advertisement
Back