Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
For the film gurus how does LT compare to Gerald Willis at this stage in his career? Love to get another impact player on the inside like GW

Advertisement
Clear and obvious troll. Ain't no recruit this blatantly obvious about where they're going. Y'all should know better by now.
When it gets to the point of no recruit being this blatantly obvious, is it then a troll to not be an obvious troll?

He almost popped recently but his mom and grandma told him to make sure he’s 100% sure. I’m glad he didn’t. Take your time before you come home so you leave no doubt, LT
He’s enjoying the process but one of you all mentioned he’s ready for it to be over. I don’t get a Top 2 unless you’re ready for it to be over. Greed and blind optimism have me wanting/thinking same story with Williams. We may not have to play a down to get both as commitments given the uncertainty of football in fall.
One of his sources was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks lol
Interesting. I’m green to this. Upperclassmen really plugged into recruiting like that? Maybe Deejay’s different. I don’t do it for a living but I’d look for a more sustainable source than a RB that you know is leaving for the league as a JR. I always figured a guy like Ivins’s plug is someone on the recruiting staff.

And all I know is what I read here and 247 and I’ll say unequivocally this Board has been two weeks ahead at minimum on Brinson’s commitment, and the recent traction with Williams, Smith and Taylor.

Advertisement
He’s enjoying the process but one of you all mentioned he’s ready for it to be over. I don’t get a Top 2 unless you’re ready for it to be over. Greed and blind optimism have me wanting/thinking same story with Williams. We may not have to play a down to get both as commitments given the uncertainty of football in fall.

Interesting. I’m green to this. Upperclassmen really plugged into recruiting like that? Maybe Deejay’s different. I don’t do it for a living but I’d look for a more sustainable source than a RB that you know is leaving for the league as a JR. I always figured a guy like Ivins’s plug is someone on the recruiting staff.

And all I know is what I read here and 247 and I’ll say unequivocally this Board has been two weeks ahead at minimum on Brinson’s commitment, and the recent traction with Williams, Smith and Taylor.
He’s plugged with the recruiting staff but our recruiting staff and deejay were tight. Cooney and dvd are super tight with ar82 and brevin as well. Those ambassador guys as players our recruiting staff embraces

Step one of being a good recruiter is actually enjoying recruiting
And a good bartender can make you feel like his best friend in minutes.

He was bartending at night so he could pay his own way through school and play football without a scholarship because his family had no money for school. Dude grinded hard, barely slept and worked his *** off to EARN his American dream.

Hoops I’m the opposite, I want to see King in Lashlee’s offense do well and break the TD total record for a season from Rosier. Not that I hate Malik, just want to see an explosive offense for the first time in 15+ years. As to LT, I’m hoping he got to see GW eat on the DL while he was playing at the U and sees that as a great way to be utilized at the DT spot for his college career.

Advertisement
shannon ficked him
Even golden knew what he had
Naw. Guy could only run one route, a fly. All the physical gifts in the world. But not the technical skills you need to be great. There is a reason he flamed out in the NFL. Never honed his craft.

not gonna lie, I hope we don't have a season bc a season could only hurt what could be a great recruiting class lol.

Broooo, you read my mind. The next HC is going to be stacked here.

Advertisement
He was bartending at night so he could pay his own way through school and play football without a scholarship because his family had no money for school. Dude grinded hard, barely slept and worked his *** off to EARN his American dream.

He people want to **** on the guy for being a bartender like everyone had the most flattering jobs

He people want to **** on the guy for being a bartender like everyone had the most flattering jobs

And the guy not only has a dream job all these fluffers would kill to do for free, but he’s taking great care of his family with around $400k a year and university bennies. AND he’s really been building his rep in coaching circles. I’ll bet a few big schools make a run at him soon.

And the guy not only has a dream job all these fluffers would kill to do for free, but he’s taking great care of his family with around $400k a year and university bennies. AND he’s really been building his rep in coaching circles. I’ll bet a few big schools make a run at him soon.
I’d rather replace Baker with him than lose him and go from there. If we lose him with dead weight on our staff I’ll be ****ed.

Advertisement
D96D1050-92D0-4DED-970E-667209C826C3.jpeg
We got a date!

Let me tell you, unless Ivins is trying to keep things on the low (which I highly doubt) .. he’s completely off regarding Taylor’s recruitment. On the last podcast he said he sees James Williams coming more so than LT. Either his sources suck or he’s trying to not spoil anything. I ultimately trust cribbys word.

Hes trying not to spoil. Hes gotten some heat about recent recruits and spoiling "their day".

recruiting is sales. just bc rumpH has a resume to be an elite recruiter doesn't mean he is one or doesn't mean he can sell. Banda can def sell. RUmph can coach up his position.
Exactly! Some folks can sell salt to a snail. And others couldn't sell pu55y to a death row escapee, with a pocket full of cash. It is, what it is. :noidea:

Advertisement
Back