Cane Baseball Preseason #8

Also at practice game James Davison, Jr. from somewhere in Illinois 5'7 so short he stood out But FAST. (could steal home anyday) but he doesn't show on hurricansports roster anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement

He looks like a guy who's mama is named Tanya. Don't sleep on the hillbilly baseball players though. I went to a Reds tryout in my younger days, and this kid showed up for it in bluejeans. That was the first time I ever saw anyone field grounders in denim, but the kid was a slick fielder, and could run. I don't know if the Reds ever signed him, but he was one of 3-4 kids that showed up to that tryout they were really interested in.

He looks like a guy who's mama is named Tanya. Don't sleep on the hillbilly baseball players though. I went to a Reds tryout in my younger days, and this kid showed up for it in bluejeans. That was the first time I ever saw anyone field grounders in denim, but the kid was a slick fielder, and could run. I don't know if the Reds ever signed him, but he was one of 3-4 kids that showed up to that tryout they were really interested in.

I'm not disparaging his ability. By all accounts Tackett can rake. He looks like a comic book villian though.

I'm not disparaging his ability. By all accounts Tackett can rake. He looks like a comic book villian though.

Agree. I didn't think you were. It's funny, but I ain't laughing at these types of guys. More like with them. Defying stereotypes. Actually my hair was that bad my junior year of HS, so I have exactly zero room to talk.

Advertisement
Transfer from ECU.

He looks like he transferred from a hillbilly Halloween party.

Agree. I didn't think you were. It's funny, but I ain't laughing at these types of guys. More like with them. Defying stereotypes. Actually my hair was that bad my junior year of HS, so I have exactly zero room to talk.

Were you sporting a handle bar mustache as well?

He looks like he transferred from a hillbilly Halloween party.

I've never been that cool. Especially not at 16.

So nobody got my pirate joke :(

LOL! I was wondering about the ECU reference. Went right over my head.

Advertisement

I don't think he looks like a pirate.

Advertisement
Back