Can we OFFICIALLY retire the gator & nole tears threads now?

Advertisement
This x 10000000000 !!!!! Man, I miss the days when our fans din't even acknowledge those scrubs. Nowadays thats all they do. SMH
Tell me about the time that Canes fans never acknowledged Gator or Seminole fans. Right now. I want to know exactly when this happened since you miss the sht so badly.

Smart man cuz sorry boys you’re in no position

Right UF is most stable of the big 3

Noles hired the absolute worst possible Jimbo replacement so they should continue to cry

Lol Mack brown stole their savior QB after 3 weeks on da job?!?! Haha

@Tweed I disagree. Most Cane fans I know or grew up with love everything about the Miami/FSU rivalry. Infact, so many people go through leaps and bounds to make it to the games regardless if its home or away. Acknowledging FSU as a true rival doesn't become a negative at all. That's like OSU trying to ignore UMich or Bama trying to ignore Auburn. All great program's fans and players have a great level of appreciation and "buy in" to these rivalries. LSU wishes they had a true rival.

Advertisement
Smart man cuz sorry boys you’re in no position

Right UF is most stable of the big 3

Noles hired the absolute worst possible Jimbo replacement so they should continue to cry

Lol Mack brown stole their savior QB after 3 weeks on da job?!?! Haha
You spelled UFag wrong. You ***

Ever since those threads have graced the board we have been in a downward spiral. Karma is apparently real when it comes to the "tears" threads.

Might want to He k yourdates.

**** Tears Started In 2017...we were already in a downward spiral when it was created.Last I checked there was no mandate on CIS that says you have to visit the thread.

Just like any other thread on here you don’t like...don’t open it up!!!

Oh yea UFAG STILL SUCKS!!!

Ever since those threads have graced the board we have been in a downward spiral. Karma is apparently real when it comes to the "tears" threads.

920112_o.gif

Advertisement
Should be pinned along with a Canes Tears thread. Some funny stuff in there. Love revisiting old threads. Man up. It ain't that serious. Just a game.

Our fanbase, well the trash that dIdn't actually attend Miami, is the worst in all of sports.

FSU just went 5-7, has lost to us 2 years in a row, and somehow they're superior?

Even UF won 4 games 2 years ago. Now we somehow can never talk trash to them again because they won 2 more games than us this year? Pathetic.

And yeah they both recruited better than us, but neither had a great class. Our non-alum "fans" have this weird and sad inferiority complex when it comes to FSU and UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back