Can we at least

Iphonecane

Recruit
Fire swasey? Time and time again over the years we be in games and come second half besides the zero coaching adjustments at the half we wear down and lose the game in the 4th quarter. I mean just look at our record against so call physical teams like Virginia and we basically get dominated in the trenches against them. Lsu took our coach so let's go to a Alabama or lsu and get they assistant strength coach are any other school that breeds physical play. You look at Alabama strength coach he's on the sideline pumped up while swasey sites there arms folded watching slow *** Virginia and Pitt pound us to submission.

Advertisement
i believe our sucking in the trenches is more due to technique. i mean just look at their stances. they also rarely if ever make moves to shed blocks.

Fire swasey? Time and time again over the years we be in games and come second half besides the zero coaching adjustments at the half we wear down and lose the game in the 4th quarter. I mean just look at our record against so call physical teams like Virginia and we basically get dominated in the trenches against them. Lsu took our coach so let's go to a Alabama or lsu and get they assistant strength coach are any other school that breeds physical play. You look at Alabama strength coach he's on the sideline pumped up while swasey sites there arms folded watching slow *** Virginia and Pitt pound us to submission.

Nah Swasey does a good job

and its not his job to be running out on the field like the Bama strength coach does....

i believe our sucking in the trenches is more due to technique. i mean just look at their stances. they also rarely if ever make moves to shed blocks.

I believe our "sucking in the trenches" is due to:

1) This 3-4 scheme is very difficult to find recruits
that actually fit. Will take time to find the front 7.

Give me the old 4-3 aggressive "go git'm" scheme.

2) Poor 3rd down conversion ratio on offense. This will wear
down any defense (I point to OSU over Bama)

With an experienced Brad Kaaya, this should improve.

3) Our trench personnel, due to lack of depth, are playing
30% to 40% more reps than they should. (See 1)

It' not Swasey or strength and conditioning. This has improved
from the Shannon days.

Just my take.

Advertisement
Burn it down and start from the ground up, Weaksauce Swasey needs to be shown the door.

13639752731551670133.GIF

Advertisement
We've sucked in the trenches in a 3-4 2 gap

We've sucked in the trenches in a 4-3 Cover 2 man

We've sucked in the trenches in a 4-3 zone blitz

We've sucked in the trenches in a play action offense

We've sucked in the trenches in a man blocking scheme

We've sucked in the trenches in a zone blocking scheme

Guy should have been fire TEN ****CKING YEARS AGO

The minions who run to this assclowns defense make me more sick than the Golden slurpers.

Thank you people act like when Coker and Shannon was here we wasn't getting whipped in the trenches! We got dominated by a sorry add Virginia team to close out the Orange bowlb
We've sucked in the trenches in a 3-4 2 gap

We've sucked in the trenches in a 4-3 Cover 2 man

We've sucked in the trenches in a 4-3 zone blitz

We've sucked in the trenches in a play action offense

We've sucked in the trenches in a man blocking scheme

We've sucked in the trenches in a zone blocking scheme

Guy should have been fire TEN ****CKING YEARS AGO

The minions who run to this assclowns defense make me more sick than the Golden slurpers.

Advertisement
Back