Can U name the last 5 Miami Hurricanes to wear each number??

Go Canes Radio

Recruit
Drew proves he is the biggest Canes fan of all time in this uncut 1 hour Go Canes Radio Special!! Check it out now before we pull it down and cut it up into smaller segments...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlFZFDWYV8U

Who were the last 5 to wear number 8??

Before Berrios and AQM---Duke, Streeter, Van Dyke, Jenkins, Rumph....

The last 5 to wear number 1???

Before Mark Walton---Artie Burns, Allen Hurns, Brandon Harris, Kenny Phillips, and Roscoe Parrish...

Drew knows every single Miami Hurricanes roster by heart and also recites the last people to wear a few more numbers off the top of his head on the show.... We also give a shout-out to all the people on this board who have commented on the show!!! Plus live call ins, and questions and answers about Hurricanes football, basketball, and baseball. As always, hot models and alcohol...Watch now while U still can!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
As mentioned earlier, it's no great feat.

The more impressive feat would be to go all the way back to the 80s. Heck, how abot the 90s?

Advertisement
Biggest Canes fan of all time:ignore2: that is an insult to those of us who have been following the program for 5-6 DECADES

Certain numbers are easier than others. Usually guys wearing single digit numbers are regulars in the rotation. However, can anybody name the last five guys to wear #39 ?

Certain numbers are easier than others. Usually guys wearing single digit numbers are regulars in the rotation. However, can anybody name the last five guys to wear #39 ?

Jordan Butler, Ronald Regula, Antonio Crawford, Tyrone Conreleus, Kris Kimball

I admit it helps to have a near photographic memory and follow Hurricanes football religiously since birth..

-Drew

Advertisement
Biggest Canes fan of all time:ignore2: that is an insult to those of us who have been following the program for 5-6 DECADES

First off---my Grandparents (who both graduated from UM during the Second World War) were born in Miami in the 1920's and had season tickets since the team first moved into Burdine Stadium. My family has been following the team for nearly a century, let alone a few decades.

Second off---a lot of people claim to be the "Best" the "greatest" or whatever...it's not meant as an insult it's just an opinion. If U feel otherwise maybe U should speak up instead of speaking down to me...

-Drew

As mentioned earlier, it's no great feat.

The more impressive feat would be to go all the way back to the 80s. Heck, how abot the 90s?

LOL...try me!! I only made it 5 names to make it easy on the Twitter world. I could go back 1980 at least.

Advertisement
This is as bad as Goodwill Hunting. Wasting a photographic memory on who wore the number 39.

Advertisement
Back