can deal with him should he head

Advertisement
1534820083468.gif

Advertisement
You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall ******* wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE.

Plagiarism is the gheyest form of flattery... ;)

Advertisement
I NEED CLARIFICATION HERE. YOU CAN'T JUST POST SOME **** LIKE THIS AND NOT EDIT IT OR REPLY LATER. WTF

Such an amazing thought from a 1st time poster - the letter "R" himself, has kept me absolutely at a loss for words until I realized that we won't be faced with the choice of dealing with it! You see, Neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero is in the news again, claiming to have performed the first successful human head transplant. But even cursory analysis reveals that he hasn’t. And scientific logic suggests he never will. I wonder which letter will respond to that? Will it be the letter "R"? Or, possibly the letter "Q"? Or are we about to hear from a number or a series of numbers? More difficult than giving a frog an enima!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trying to get a good deal on head?
My man, any truck stop in the continental United States. Alaska has primo bargains imo.
All info is second hand told to me by known truckers from Hialeah.
Whippin it out at 15 Farenheit and then………………

1699808475383.gif

Advertisement
Back