Calvin Cook

dycane

Senior
All time single season leading rusher in FSU history. I prefer to call him Calvin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And he wanted to be a Cane!!! Go FIGURE!

What the **** are you talking about? He hates Miami and always has. He's the idiot that mocks us every time he beats us.

he hated the Miami he saw.. the "love each other" Miami. We all did

Either way he's a classless, jackass of a person who will be in jail within a few years of the end of his playing career. Even if he went here He would have been kicked out already. Kid is trouble.

What the **** are you talking about? He hates Miami and always has. He's the idiot that mocks us every time he beats us.

Either way he's a classless, jackass of a person who will be in jail within a few years of the end of his playing career. Even if he went here He would have been kicked out already. Kid is trouble.

he is a scumbag....but, i still wish we got em

he is a scumbag....but, i still wish we got em

This is a fair point, but I do think we should try to recruit good guys. There are plenty of good guys that don't get in trouble that we missed out on as well...Amari Cooper, Rashaad Greene, Nick O'leary, Travis Rudolph, etc. Yes we need some craziness on the field, but Cook is just a dirtbag. We need guys who play with a chip like Suh and then act like human beings off the field lol.

Advertisement
Roland Smith. For the most part he split carries because Cook played db as well for central..yearby didn't. Always knew he was better.
Never wanted here..committed to Clemson, Uf, before going fsu

Advertisement
Back