Cager commits to "U"

Advertisement
Because of Brad Kayaa

Kaaya would probably be a better coach than Golden. He won't be much help recruiting defensive players. That's my biggest concern. Miami needs some stud athletes with "attitude" and football "instincts" throughout the defense, especially at ILB, DB and probably even DL. The only area reasonably ok on defense is OLB and DE.

Because of Brad Kayaa

Kaaya would probably be a better coach than Golden. He won't be much help recruiting defensive players. That's my biggest concern. Miami needs some stud athletes with "attitude" and football "instincts" throughout the defense, especially at ILB, DB and probably even DL. The only area reasonably ok on defense is OLB and DE.

Of course, all of the best recruits in the USA won't help the U if Golden remains coach. Especially true on defense with idiot Dorito as DC.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U! Hope he sticks. If he does he'll have a quality coach (hopefully) once Golden gets canned.

Advertisement
Taken from ESPN site:
Clarington, Irvin and Davis are part of the "Florida Five" fivesome the Longhorns are trying to lock up along with linebacker commit Cecil Cherry and prep school receiver Gilbert Johnson.

"We're going to take over Texas," Clarington said. "What (Strong) did at Louisville is exactly what he's going to do at Texas. That's all I've got to say."

This really bums me up. No way Strong or any other out-of-state coach should be recruiting South Florida. Yet he does it. He's the guy who should have replaced Shannon. Unfortunately, the timing was off by one year. He started at Louisville in 2010, Shannon was fired in 2011. What terrible luck. Any coach worth his salt would love to coach UM with the rich local talent pool.

I expect Strong to do well there but not great. He will recruit and develop alot of players into the NFL but wont compete on a national stage due to his horrendous in game IQ and coaching. One of the worst at that.

NFSW
DbaK7ca.gif
Welcome to da U........welp.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back