C/O 2015 RB Prospect

2015 RB Prospect Jordan Herrera ht:5'10 wt:175 Miami killian Sr High School....When i talked to Jordan at the SFE Tryouts this what he told m
e.... Killian running back and wide receiver prospect Jordan Herrera figures to pick up offers in May. The 5-foot-10.5, 175-pound silky smoother and natural route runner with plus ball skills didn’t play varsity as a sophomore due to academic requirements, but is back on track now.

“I played JV last season,” Herrera said. “But I’m good to go now and ready for next season.”

The California native is hoping to catch USC’s eye when he hits the field for spring practice.

"Well, I would really like to go to USC. USC has always been my team. I'm from California, so the Trojans are my team," he said.

While USC is the dream, the in-state powers are also firmly on Herrera’s radar.

"Also, I like UM, FSU and Florida too. Those four are really the schools I like the most,” he said.

When college coaches stop by Killian in May, they will see a playmaker with quickness, the ability to accelerate and top end speed.

“I’m 5-10 and about 175-pounds right now. The last time I was timed, I ran in the 4.4's at a combine last summer. I feel like I’ve gotten faster.

For any highlights of him go to youtube and type Jordan Herrera killian high school

Advertisement
Found some video on this guy.

[video=youtube;BtifstxLbIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtifstxLbIk[/video]

looks like cane material to me. word of advice if you want to be creditable on this site atleast get in contact with one of the staff writers and see if they can get a quote from you

watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back