Bytch *** FSU fan

I take that **** personal when it comes to ST. The same as when those VT fans put up that banner about Jose Fernandez.

VaginaTech is coming to our house this year.

Let's not forget this:

View attachment 44342

Those mouth breathing sisterfūckers deserve some extra special knuckle attention in the parking lot.

That **** gets me ****ed I hope they go undefeated and get hyped up so when we play them we can wreck those little *****

Man I hate the fact that ****** Tech, Univ of North Caca, Dook, etc have become so relevant as a result of our past 3 inept corching staphs. I cannot fuggin wait until we start getting the step children in line. Also want to make that POS, dumbo ear having SOB fineb!tch eat his words.

MAKE IT HAPPEN RICHT!!!!MAKE THEM EAT THEIR FUGGIN WORDS!!!!!

GO FUGGIN CANES!!!!!

Good friend of mine is USCw. He was talking schit about UNC's record vs us over the lat few years. It fkn sucks to have to sit and listen to that schit.

Absolutely, it's sickening and tiring to hear that ****. I'm stuck in a firehouse for 24 hours, dude and to constantly hear that sh,t ... man I was about to put a couple of niqqas in the hospital. LOL...

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;9w3dlWmnIS0]https://youtu.be/9w3dlWmnIS0[/video]

**** never gets old - stacking bodies. Buying those 2 guys beers if I ever run into them

Tall buddy was working their asses like a double shift. As a proud alum of Florida A&M and a life-long Cane, this video always puts a smile on my face. I can definitely relate, for I too have bruised and cut my knuckles on the teeth and orbital bones of many a Semenhole. I've never ****ed with Heroin but I can only imagine that the high feels as good as the sound of the squeal of a Semenhole in pain after you clocked his ***... Did I mention that I hate those *****???

Advertisement
Back