2025 Byron Louis 4* RB from Heritage (Plantation)

Advertisement
Something up there those kids like. I know they will say wins but it’s got to be more than that.
It's funny you say that. My daughter knows how much I hate OSU - and everything Ohio - but she was up there on that campus for a USA national swim meet a few years back for a national swim meet and told me the area was really nice. She was there for about three days and liked everything she see.

It's funny you say that. My daughter knows how much I hate OSU - and everything Ohio - but she was up there on that campus for a USA national swim meet a few years back for a national swim meet and told me the area was really nice. She was there for about three days and liked everything she see.
Maybe nice people instead of us rude *** city heads. Seems that’s way every time I leave the city people are nicer lol. I be finding that sh strange. When I went to Florida over the summer it was the same, I’m like wtf is going on?

Advertisement
Maybe nice people instead of us rude *** city heads. Seems that’s way every time I leave the city people are nicer lol. I be finding that sh strange. When I went to Florida over the summer it was the same, I’m like wtf is going on?
She told me that she wished she'd actually considered going there for school. Luckily for me, she didn't!

Need to win to land real recruits down here

Doesn’t matter if you hire an 8m dollar recruiter or not
And sometimes that wont even get it done, but you certainly can't give games away like GT and score 6 points like NC State and think you are going to be just fine.

Need to win to land real recruits down here

Doesn’t matter if you hire an 8m dollar recruiter or not
Even though I think we lose nothing is impossible. Imagine if we beat fsu just imagine. And f all those fans that wanted an undefeated fsu. They got what they asked for. They said we needed them but apparently they don’t need us. Makes sense

Advertisement
And sometimes that wont even get it done, but you certainly can't give games away like GT and score 6 points like NC State and think you are going to be just fine.
This is part of it. Losing games is one thing. Losing games like we are southern Iowa is terrible

Advertisement
I wouldn’t doubt osu has a recruiting office and mini staff down here 365.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back