M mirvin88 All-ACC Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 24,606 Nov 22, 2022 #21 Don't care if the OP link is valid research. I still loved reading every word of it.
Empirical Cane We are what we repeatedly do. Joined Sep 3, 2018 Messages 47,914 Nov 22, 2022 #22 FrancisSawyer said: Not necessary. Now you might want to if my post was too vulgar and disturbing for you but I'm good. Don't worry man, I'll keep it rated G for you from now on. I wouldn't want you to start having nightmares about giant ****** wrapped in sandpaper. Click to expand... I dreaming of them now...
FrancisSawyer said: Not necessary. Now you might want to if my post was too vulgar and disturbing for you but I'm good. Don't worry man, I'll keep it rated G for you from now on. I wouldn't want you to start having nightmares about giant ****** wrapped in sandpaper. Click to expand... I dreaming of them now...