Buyouts of some possible candidates.....

DaCanes386

Sophomore
I think we need to look at the buyouts on these guys and what their current salaries are. Fuente is making 1.4M with a 500,000 buyout. Herman is making 1.35M with a 2.25M buyout. Not sure what MC's salary and buyout is but I'm sure it is cheap. Cheap being the key word here! There is none of that with Butch, which is another reason I see us getting Butch. JMO

Advertisement
Butch buyout = <$2,000,000> That is how much we can SAVE on salary and still not pay a buyout. Butch wants this job to finish something and correct his biggest mistake, not money and promotion.

Advertisement
I think we need to look at the buyouts on these guys and what their current salaries are. Fuente is making 1.4M with a 500,000 buyout. Herman is making 1.35M with a 2.25M buyout. Not sure what MC's salary and buyout is but I'm sure it is cheap. Cheap being the key word here! There is none of that with Butch, which is another reason I see us getting Butch. JMO

Just out of curiosity. What's Bobby Petrino's buyout at Louisville?

Obviously Butch > Herman

Even more Herman's 2.25 buyout can be used for: $950,000 million for each Coordinator and $350,00 for Tommy Moffitt

What's Hue Jackson Dino Babers Jeff Brohm buyouts pass me the source and I can look it up myself?

Advertisement

What's Hue Jackson Dino Babers Jeff Brohm buyouts pass me the source and I can look it up myself?

I got it off the gamecocks hot board. Babers looks like a front runner for Illinois, Brohm a possibility at UCF, and Hue at USC.

I bet we would be willing to schedule a road game with all of those schools to help mitigate the buy out like UF just did with CSU.

Advertisement
Butch buyout 0 Schaino buyout 0 ,hire Butch as HC and Schanio as DC and coach in waiting. Get two for the price of one.

Advertisement
Back