Buying or Selling...

Advertisement
The one WR who I think will surprise people is Xavier Restrepo. I can see him working his way into a major roll with his humble and determined he is.

The only time Pope seems to score is because of blown coverages by the defense, never seen Him just straight up gas a DB...so, no!!!

Advertisement
I would say no. Heck no. **** no.

However, anything can happen. Just look at who holds the TD record for QBs in a single season. ANYTHING can happen.

Also, I do expect records to be broken this year. Not because we will be amazing, but because our O hasn't been cutting edge in a very long time. We have a LOT of offensive records that need to be broken if we are going to have a DECENT O in 2020. If Lashlee and King are the goods, I expect several records to fall. In the process, a player like Pope might get his fair share of TDs. 10 just seems too high.

Mark Pope 10 total TD's in 2020 season

How bout we wait and see if the whole offense can get 10 touchdowns, talking about pope at this point is almost like talking about and just above coach diaz trying to hype of transfer tate!

Advertisement
How bout we wait and see if the whole offense can get 10 touchdowns, talking about pope at this point is almost like talking about and just above coach diaz trying to hype of transfer tate!
You do you Calvin
im grown I’ll do me...Bet

WARNING, DO NOT attempt to post unecessary bullshat again, i think you should redshirt!
Let talk about Pope
not me ....I’m way above this internet .....cool

So you don’t think pope can have 10 this up coming season
cool

Advertisement
Let talk about Pope
not me ....I’m way above this internet .....cool

So you don’t think pope can have 10 this up coming season
cool

At this point, the only talking you or pope should be doing is in or after actual real games, anything other than that is infantile!

Advertisement
Not at all.

I agree, but Osborn caught 50 balls in that same, "horendous offense", what Pope's excuse?
So after Brevin, Thomas, and KJ you expect another receiver to catch at least 50 passes with a bad offense and inconsistency at QB and a bad offensive coordinator? He did what he could with his limited touches, should've got more. The kid has good routes, hands, and runs a 10.5 in the 100m dash. He needs to be utilized and if you cant use him then you shouldn't be coaching at this level or any level.

Advertisement
Back