Butch, Herman or bust.

P

PalmBeachCane

Simple as that. If Herman doesn't want the Miami job this hire needs to be Butch. Hue Jackson has the most talented offense in the NFL, doesn't take a lot to coach that team up. Pagano's success has come from a weak schedule and riding a superstar QB. While Chud and Mario both have strong UM ties there's a reason neither is a HC at the moment, only reason their in this race is bc the media shoves their names down our throat. Strong? See Pagano. This should be Herman's job if he wants it, and if he doesn't? Call up the guy who has been licking his chops to start another dynasty.

Advertisement
People constantly sleeping on dat dude Justin Fuente.

[video=youtube;x-C2YCqHp6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-C2YCqHp6k[/video]

Would not say bust.
While those two would be great there are more than just two coaches capable for the job.

IMO, we need to hire Fuente or Herman.

Either would do well at Miami.

Fuente appears to have less hurdles to clear, the longer tenure, and would be the better fit for Kaaya and Allison.

I lean towards him ...

But if Houston beats Memphis on November 14th, I could move Herman to number 1. He recruits at a high level, is fresh off a title and the assistant coaching award.

Those are the guys Blake needs to be targeting.

To me it's gotta be Butch or Herman if we really want to hit that homerun

I'd be happy with Fuente and fine with Richt or Strong, but Herman and Butch are at another level

Advertisement
Fuente appears to have less hurdles to clear, the longer tenure, and would be the better fit for Kaaya and Allison.

It would be such a smooth transition.

As much as I like Herman, he wants a scrambler for his offense:

"I think by having the quarterback as a legitimate threat in the run game, you really open up a lot if you're able to do that. Then the passing game becomes a whole another ball of wax in terms of the simplicity of the coverages and maybe fronts that you see."

"We want to stretch the field vertically, we want to stretch the field horizontally, and we want to use the quarterback in our run game."

It would be such a smooth transition.

As much as I like Herman, he wants a scrambler for his offense:

"I think by having the quarterback as a legitimate threat in the run game, you really open up a lot if you're able to do that. Then the passing game becomes a whole another ball of wax in terms of the simplicity of the coverages and maybe fronts that you see."

"We want to stretch the field vertically, we want to stretch the field horizontally, and we want to use the quarterback in our run game."

If Chip can make it work with Nick Foles and Urban can make it work with Chris Leak....if Herman is as good as advertised, he needs to be able to make it work for just 1-2 seasons with Brad Kaaya.

Advertisement
If Chip can make it work with Nick Foles and Urban can make it work with Chris Leak....if Herman is as good as advertised, he needs to be able to make it work for just 1-2 seasons with Brad Kaaya.

I agree, but why force it when Fuente is sitting right there?

salma.jpg

Simple as that. If Herman doesn't want the Miami job this hire needs to be Butch. Hue Jackson has the most talented offense in the NFL, doesn't take a lot to coach that team up. Pagano's success has come from a weak schedule and riding a superstar QB. While Chud and Mario both have strong UM ties there's a reason neither is a HC at the moment, only reason their in this race is bc the media shoves their names down our throat. Strong? See Pagano. This should be Herman's job if he wants it, and if he doesn't? Call up the guy who has been licking his chops to start another dynasty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back