But Its the Players that are the problem - Gionni Paul

Advertisement
Holy **** I knew that was him he played great man I saw him and I'm like naaaaah that's not our Paul, holy **** mind blown.

He was a missile yesterday different scheme, he did what he had to do. Still a cane in my book he just saw through the bullshyt pillar bible.

Advertisement
Smart kid for leaving. I can't imagine how some of the players that are struggling would look had they played for a real staff.

He was a missile yesterday different scheme, he did what he had to do. Still a cane in my book he just saw through the bullshyt pillar bible.

he was a lost and confused when he played here, now he's a missile to the ball. LMFAO this coaching staff man like i said i seriously feel bad for these kids just wasting their talents

So. *******. Depressing.

Our staff shoehorns players into this bull**** system that clearly doesn't work and then blames them when it doesn't. It literally makes me angry and depressed, knowing we can't do **** but sit back and watch as Golden ****es on this program more.

I hate that fat ******* prick. I used to just dislike him or his system. Now I hate him.

Advertisement
Kid was very lost in this wait and see scheme

They have him attacking at Utah and will be a top 20 pick the draft now

I'm depressed today and if he's still available Butch Davis I will still be depressed until they hire him.

Kid was very lost in this wait and see scheme

They have him attacking at Utah and will be a top 20 pick the draft now

Yo was watching that game nikka was all over the place and I'm like thinking to myself imagine that's g Paul, to come here n see this thread before I came in I ***** knew it was him. I saw the thread and said wow if this is here it was him cuz he looked great at Utah who is more of the u than us. ***** shame

Advertisement
Not to **** on this pity party, but didn't he get kicked out of school by the same people that suspended AQM?

One game last year he lead the team in tackles but he was not Goldens kind of player, whatever the heck that is, so Al showed him the door.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back