Burn it to the ground

ssvir

Sophomore
Premium
Time to throw in the towel and just fold the program.

We will never be back to the times when @SWFLHurricane licked Botch's taint on a nighty basis.

We will never be back to winning national titles and a 58 game home win streak.

The red headed ***** and useless BOT has turned our Ferrari into a Yugo. We play Whitney Houston to pump up the crowd while VT plays Metallica.

Its done. I'm putting my donations into women's golf b/c that's about the only thing we have a chance of winning.

@Dwinstitles can turn off the lights.

Advertisement
Don't be ridiculous. But I'll agree, I think it's time to truly blow this up and START OVER. New AD, new head coach, more financial investment in a top notch coach AND his staff.

We do have women's golf...we finished 9th in our opener.
But back to football...."this is a temporary situation right now"...

Advertisement
You’re one of Diass slurpers. Switch up now but we all remember when you had his **** deep in your ****.
If Diaz slurper is defined as previously waiting until the end of the season to see if we are 6-5 then guilty as charged. I no longer need to wait until the end of the season. Just forfeit all remaining games and become dominant in cricket.

If our program were a booty gif.

Fat GIF

Advertisement
Outside of Richt who technically has been our best coach in 15 years our problem is we keep hiring experimental first time P-5 HCs. It no simpler then that. Look at all the "hot" G5 coaches who have been hired else where and they have been just as bad.

If Diaz slurper is defined as previously waiting until the end of the season to see if we are 6-5 then guilty as charged. I no longer need to wait until the end of the season. Just forfeit all remaining games and become dominant in cricket.
I can help with that. I'd be considered somewhat of an expert in the US.

Advertisement

We will never be back to the times when @SWFLHurricane licked Botch's taint on a nighty basis.

The red headed ***** and useless BOT has turned our Ferrari into a Yugo. We play Whitney Houston to pump up the crowd while VT plays Metallica.

Its done. I'm putting my donations into women's golf b/c that's about the only thing we have a chance of winning.

We actually went on a minor spree of half decent play after they played Whitney. Maybe we need more Whitney, not less? Play to our strengths and whatnot.

Outside of Richt who technically has been our best coach in 15 years our problem is we keep hiring experimental first time P-5 HCs. It no simpler then that. Look at all the "hot" G5 coaches who have been hired else where and they have been just as bad.
Bama et al spend 2x what we spend on football. We have a stick shift with no AC and REAL teams are driving around in Maybachs.

Advertisement

It's been over

Hi guysm

Advertisement
Back