Bunch o' Canes TDs today

BisCane

Junior
Graham, Andre, Reggie, Frank & Hank & Lamar..nice showing.

Was the break in the streak last year the only break?

Advertisement
Maybe it's just me, but I'd give up any U Alum TD streak to see our current Canes getting there act together on Saturdays. It's great to see the U well represented in the League, and some would argue it helps our recruiting.....I'm not so sure it does. Putting a dominant program on the field on Saturdays brings in the real talent.

Advertisement
Maybe it's just me, but I'd give up any U Alum TD streak to see our current Canes getting there act together on Saturdays. It's great to see the U well represented in the League, and some would argue it helps our recruiting.....I'm not so sure it does. Putting a dominant program on the field on Saturdays brings in the real talent.

I understand what your saying, but a lot of people just like to continue rooting for our players. I cant help but root for former Canes

The U guys in the league are the only thing keeping us from falling off the face of the earth.

We're beyond in debt to them.
They still help us recruit just by representing in the league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back