BTW, I thought Likens was supposed to be this stud WR coach...?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
We had multiple key drops. King is not playing well and I'm ready to see the backups get snaps, but he also had multiple dropped passes. I remember Harley dropping 2 that would have have resulted in 1st downs each time. Isn't Harley a 5th or 6th year senior? 2 dropped passes against the mighty App state Mountaineers.

If Manny survives this year, Likens isn't the answer at that coaching position unless our receivers ball the rest of the season.

Advertisement
Drops is on the players concentration, you can’t possibly attribute that to likens.
maybe it’s the receivers we recruited, I know I ain’t seen a receiver make the catch Keyshawn smith or even Rambo on the sideline did in years in a Miami uniform which says a lot and they both obviously are from Cali and Texas

Advertisement
Tell that to my man KEY SMIFF. You haven’t seen a catch like this here in years
7FF9968F-94FB-4B7F-B08E-66C8EE24D80D.jpg

Kinda hard to prove it when the system and QB are on two totally separate pages.

There was easy money out there all night. KSmith should have had 12 targets. #6 gave him 75 yards cushion on most plays. We did nothing to dictate.
King’s mom didn’t look to happy sitting in the stands either. I don’t know what Diaz and Lashlee are doing but the play calling the last 2 games is killing this young mans last season in college!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back