Brooks video

Advertisement
[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/26271/highlights/31218551[/video]

That's crazy. 2 minutes of like 5 plays. Other than finding out he's played NT, we might as well have seen a video of him playing the piano.

Advertisement

That's crazy. 2 minutes of like 5 plays. Other than finding out he's played NT, we might as well have seen a video of him playing the piano.

There are full seasons if you scroll down. His only year at the JC. His senior year and junior year in high school are there too.

There are full seasons if you scroll down. His only year at the JC. His senior year and junior year in high school are there too.

My bad. Saw a few more.

That's not a glowing endorsement

**** I wasn't very high on this kid until after scrolling through some of the other games. I'll shut up now

Advertisement
Don't really like this guy. He appears to hold his ground at the point of attack, but there's a lot of plays where he's slow off the ball, and he isnt really collapsing the pocket like he should be doing at that level, to be considered for a scholly at Da U, IMO.

Don't really like this guy. He appears to hold his ground at the point of attack, but there's a lot of plays where he's slow off the snap, and he isnt really collapsing the pocket like he should be doing at that level, to be considered for a scholly at Da U, IMO.

We must have watched two completely different videos lol

Advertisement

My bad. Saw a few more.

That's not a glowing endorsement

He's played in exactly the system he'll be asked to play in here. He uses him hands/reach well. He recognizes pretty well. He didn't pop off the screen in any particular way, but he's strong and drops his base. I'll watch more, I guess.

Don't really like this guy. He appears to hold his ground at the point of attack, but there's a lot of plays where he's slow off the snap, and he isnt really collapsing the pocket like he should be doing at that level, to be considered for a scholly at Da U, IMO.

Watched quite a few, go back and pay attention. He's the last one to make a move after the ball is snapped, on several occasions, etc...

He doesn't need to always collapse the pocket... D'onofrio wants to run a hybrid system.... You do need that nose tackle "that holds his ground" and clogs the middle.... We don't have that nose tackle yet.... And I don't want to hear about Ivery or Darius Smith.... Below average guys.... Just because you weigh 320 plus doesn't make you a nose tackle....

Advertisement
Don't really like this guy. He appears to hold his ground at the point of attack, but there's a lot of plays where he's slow off the ball, and he isnt really collapsing the pocket like he should be doing at that level, to be considered for a scholly at Da U, IMO.

Of course u dont. If Snyder got him, u'd be all over this kids balls.

Thats the Miami way.

Of course u dont. If Snyder got him, u'd be all over this kids balls.

Thats the Miami way.

Don't understand that analogy at all. I gave my thought based on my opinion of his tape. I don't get all emotional about what other people post, just because the previous poster is raving about a guy.

Keep Snyder's autograph picture of his balls to yourself. (no homo here)

Last edited:
T Brooks is a juco All American, so for those saying he can't play or is to fat ya'll need to re-check your evals. They don't hand out All American credentials, they are earned on the field. The kid will come in ready to play from the word go.

Possibly even giving UM the chance to redshirt a DT from last year that played but should have shirted to improve.

Go Canes

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...ANtFNs&sig=AHIEtbQGB8fDcWnwq55qa1zPHjrG3Pe1jA

Advertisement
Back