Brooks may not announce today....

Advertisement
Sure AG wants him to wait so he can make sure who and what bryant and bostwick does... in other works he is a plan B.

Sure AG wants him to wait so he can make sure who and what bryant and bostwick does... in other works he is a plan B.

Sounds about right.

So he wants him to wait until tomorrow when there is no guarantee that Bostwick or Bryant will have their minds made up? Why not just have him wait till those guys sign on NSD if that were the case so he could be sure.

Advertisement
I'm going to take this as a positive develpment.....Bostwick may have come aboard and waiting on Bryant.

I think they pull this move only if one of the two DTs comes aboard, and they think they have a greater than 50% shot at the other. Also, don't forget this may be Kirkland's scholly. ******* A....I had just started to get some work going.

I really think Bostwick is coming.

Last edited:
That's true. It's a dead period so no way for KB or JB to let AG know they're in. So waiting until tomorrow can't have anything to do with that.

Maybe still mulling it over.

Advertisement
Players can call coaches during the dead period. No face to face contact is allowed

That's true. It's a dead period so no way for KB or JB to let AG know they're in. So waiting until tomorrow can't have anything to do with that.

Maybe still mulling it over.

Ahh. Thanks for clearing that up, and giving me a chub in the process.

Could mean someone else came on board, could mean someone called and said "give me another 24 hours coach", and they think they are very close with Bostwick or Bryant, and it could be that Al wants to build some momentum into NSD by having Brooks hit it tommorow, and then a few on Wed, so we dont look like idiots with our d*cks in our hands.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back