Bring Back Butch

Advertisement
Let's give The Sequel a contract extension. That'll guarantee success.

In all fairness, he's done many things right; OC isn't one of them. Is Richt going to be as stubborn and all knowing with the O, as Fraulden was with everything? We're already seeing a pattern.

It's one loss.Most of you cucksuckers made excuses for Golden for years but you give up on Richt after one loss???? Reality-we are a 8-4 team until we get some OL players who can block.Blame the coaches,play calling ,Kaaya ,the jerseys,or whatever but when you can't even get a game tying extra point off,the problem is obvious.I wanted this win as much as anyone but the OL deserves the blame for this loss IMO.

It's one loss.Most of you cucksuckers made excuses for Golden for years but you give up on Richt after one loss???? Reality-we are a 8-4 team until we get some OL players who can block.Blame the coaches,play calling ,Kaaya ,the jerseys,or whatever but when you can't even get a game tying extra point off,the problem is obvious.I wanted this win as much as anyone but the OL deserves the blame for this loss IMO.

Fraulden always blamed the players too.

Richt is the one who missed the block on the extra point,got a targeting foul after we stopped FSU,and got a holding penalty that negated Waltons TD run.You are a ***king genius.

Advertisement

Richt is the one who missed the block on the extra point,got a targeting foul after we stopped FSU,and got a holding penalty that negated Waltons TD run.You are a ***king genius.

Let's see: Fraulden also never missed a block; never got a targeting foul; never got a holding penalty; etc. Yup, you're right.

That holding penalty never happened. That was a complete fabrication by the ref. A phantom hold if I've ever seen one.

That holding penalty never happened. That was a complete fabrication by the ref. A phantom hold if I've ever seen one.

It happened,unfortunately for us.He was held,no doubt about it,and it made no difference in play.

Advertisement
Why don't fire MR..let's hire the Houston coach away from Texas.... wait he lost to Navy. Or Saban but wait he lost to Old Miss last year

After our last two coaches. I'm not going to throw the towel because we lost to FSU by one point.

Advertisement
Back