Brevin Jordan (Running Routes)

BeastMode

Junior
I saw on twitter he was running routes today. He said it’s the first time in months he has ran routes. Guess he is over his mysterious foot issue. I didn’t see this posted anywhere else. If it’s already in one of the other threads then mods can delete.

Advertisement
THREAD TITLES

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
OK. Now THIS is what I was waiting to see. And well well well, all the folks who told me months ago that he was totally fine, isn't this interesting. Dude said it's been SIX MONTHS since he was able to run a route and catch a pass. Interesting considering he was "fine" months ago.

Either way, what's done is done, and he looked great and full-go in those clips. Now it's time to get in game shape. But the foot looked explosive, and he even was giving some moves off the line that showed lateral explosion. He clearly trusts it. Jumping, cutting, sprinting. This is all I was looking for. He'll be ready. But ****, I HATE foot injuries. I'll have my breath held all year for this kid. He's in line to ball the fvck out this year and make himself a lot of money. I hope that foot cooperates.

OK. Now THIS is what I was waiting to see. And well well well, all the folks who told me months ago that he was totally fine, isn't this interesting. Dude said it's been SIX MONTHS since he was able to run a route and catch a pass. Interesting considering he was "fine" months ago.

Either way, what's done is done, and he looked great and full-go in those clips. Now it's time to get in game shape. But the foot looked explosive, and he even was giving some moves off the line that showed lateral explosion. He clearly trusts it. Jumping, cutting, sprinting. This is all I was looking for. He'll be ready. But ****, I HATE foot injuries. I'll have my breath held all year for this kid. He's in line to ball the fvck out this year and make himself a lot of money. I hope that foot cooperates.

Foots are the worst mane...

Advertisement
I saw another vid posted of him yacking straight fluids while working out outside. It’s hot right now. Hopefully our boys are taking advantage of the heat and getting right

Advertisement
Back