Brevin Jordan on NFL Network today

Advertisement
when brevin was talking, it sure felt like andrew siciliano was ALL EARS

ba GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brevin, man....I have mixed feelings about his time here, but I wish him nothing but the absolute best. Don’t go to The Raiders, though! Lol. If anything, go to LA w/ The Chargers. They need a TE & Herbert will find u.

Brevin, man....I have mixed feelings about his time here, but I wish him nothing but the absolute best. Don’t go to The Raiders, though! Lol. If anything, go to LA w/ The Chargers. They need a TE & Herbert will find u.
Why you got mixed feelings, G?
I know he had a lot of injuries but that’s just the nature of the beast homie, he can’t really control that. That’s just the cards he has been delt.

Why you got mixed feelings, G?
I know he had a lot of injuries but that’s just the nature of the beast homie, he can’t really control that. That’s just the cards he has been delt.

B/c of the injuries. I’m not blaming him by any means, but I feel we were cheated on seeing a potential TE to set records. I know injuries are apart of the game, but man, we had the #1 TE in the nation & didn’t get to fully enjoy him. We just got enjoy glimpses of him.

Advertisement
B/c of the injuries. I’m not blaming him by any means, but I feel we were cheated on seeing a potential TE to set records. I know injuries are apart of the game, but man, we had the #1 TE in the nation & didn’t get to fully enjoy him. We just got enjoy glimpses of him.
Yeah I feel you
After I wrote I said **** I answered my own question there lol

Advertisement
Back