Brett Hundley Staying at UCLA

Advertisement
Advertisement
The recruits are in the dark and a number of them think Golden is gone. Even if Golden returns, questions will need to be answered.

The recruits are in the dark and a number of them think Golden is gone. Even if Golden returns, questions will need to be answered.

Pete...I know there has been rumors of this and one Kid who was never going to qualify flipped....

but I don't think kids are in the dark at all.......this is a dead period and Blake made a statement as planned I know...People are still on Vacation for the most part hence the info leaking slowly mostly from FAN boards....

I think all is well, we 100 kids tied to this program and NOT ONE has peeped about this issue....nor a parent Maybe I am wrong

Pete...I know there has been rumors of this and one Kid who was never going to qualify flipped....

but I don't think kids are in the dark at all.......this is a dead period and Blake made a statement as planned I know...People are still on Vacation for the most part hence the info leaking slowly mostly from FAN boards....

I think all is well, we 100 kids tied to this program and NOT ONE has peeped about this issue....nor a parent Maybe I am wrong

Well they are in the dark, at least the ones I've talked to...and one of those is Kaaya, the future QB of the program. They don't know anything so naturally they are worried

Advertisement
Until Al gets in front of a mic and says he's staying or going, these recruits should have concerns. I do feel we have more Duke types in the class who are committed to the U versus corch

Advertisement
Back