Bret V D.Coordinator for Clemson

jpinkneycanes

Veteran
Why aren't WE or other schools going after him after he put this *** whooping on us. GEEZ....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why aren't WE or other schools going after him after thus whooping he just on us. GEEZ....

I know he doesn't have the HC experience many feel should be a requirement but I mentioned him in a thread a week or two ago. I see him as a viable candidate, all things like $ considered, and think we could actually do far worse.

Most disagree. Yesterday I saw a well coached D that is in an aggressive scheme and was well prepared and well coached. These are all things you cannot say about our defense in the last several years or the team overall for that matter.

Miami is not in a position to roll the dice with an unproven HC!

10 years of crap has lead to the current situation. Hire a name that will reinvigorate the program!

Advertisement
Advertisement
More then that look who he coached under and his rankings over the last several years. Look at the passion on the side line dude knows what he's doing....

Advertisement
I think we should look at Paul Rhoads at Iowa St. They converted a 3rd down yesterday. I'm impressed.

Haha....all joking aside, Rhoads is actually a pretty good coach.
Lots of good coaches have worked under him, including everyone's new coaching crush, Tom Herman.
The problem with Rhoads is that he works at a place that is extremely hard to win at.
Similar deal with the coach at Indiana.

Advertisement
He deserves a look at a school unable to minimize the risk.

Do you understand why schools like:

Houston (Herman), Memphis (Fuente), SMU (Morris) and Tulsa (Montgomery)

Are able to get these coordinators? They need to get experience. These were all **** college coordinators without any HC experience. They go, whether by choice or quality of offers, to get their feet wet at these programs. They work themselves up and get better offers (Harbaugh, Meyer, Tressel, Patterson, Briles etc.).

We have seen Muschamp and Randy Shannon, both ****, bot failed as first time HC. Why not minimize the risk?

If we were a school like Purdue, UVA, Illinois or Rutgers, I could see the benefit of taking this risk. But at Miami, why do you want to make such a risky pick?

None of these guys have experience running the WHOLE program.

Advertisement
Back