Brenden Black OT

Advertisement
Courtney Nem

Coco was good but he was young. He held it down when Kenny was ineligible early. He and I were two of only like four sophomores on the team.

Fie, Kenny, Jason Butler, Duck, Mo Tucker(RIP), Kodi was the main savages. It was more guys busting heads too. We had a lot of talent on offense, but the defense was crazy.

Coco was good but he was young. He held it down when Kenny was ineligible early. He and I were two of only like four sophomores on the team.

Fie, Kenny, Jason Butler, Duck, Mo Tucker(RIP), Kodi was the main savages. It was more guys busting heads too. We had a lot of talent on offense, but the defense was crazy.
I played against JB, Pooh, TBone. It was a RB that was fie but got in trouble. Big Trevor rip before he left. Terrell Manning, Telly Jackson nem. Chic too Darrell Hogan. Gordon Heights. You played with Terrell Parham right?

Last edited:
I played against JB, Pooh, TBone. It was a RB that was fie but got in trouble. Big Trevor rip before he left. Terrell Manning, Telly Jackson nem. Chic too Darrell Hogan. Gordon Heights. You played with Terrell Parham right?

He was a year ahead of me.

Advertisement
Y’all boys were suped. When I was a Jit that boy David Manning was ridiculous‼️ That’s was my favorite RB when I was a Jit and I’m from the L.

That was a little before me. What years he played?

T Bone should have been the best RB to come through Bartow but he got sent to juvie for some dumb ****.

He was **** near starting as a freshman. He had pro potential for sure.

That was a little before me. What years he played?

T Bone should have been the best RB to come through Bartow but he got sent to juvie for some dumb ****.

He was **** near starting as a freshman. He had pro potential for sure.
T Bone played when I played. He was good. Hogan was the best. Manning came out in 92. So his Last year playing was 91. He in the records over there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back