Breath of fresh air for this weeks game

Advertisement
I'll be watching in my Members Only jacket while listening to The Outfield to get me hyped pregame.

I'll be watching in my Guess jeans and Kamikaze sweatshirt with all of the zippers that I got from Chess King while listening to Pet Shop Boys to get me hyped pregame.

I'm going to Oaktree pregame to get some new threads. Gonna hit Wild Pair for some white Capezios. I'm gonna beat off to my International Male catalog to get the tension out pregame.

Advertisement
I am going to buy a new pair of Giorgio Brutini Jazz shoes at Tellos and perhaps a pair of glass-bottom Stacy Adams for the game. I will sit back and cue up "Jungle Love" and the "Bird" by Morris Day and the Time on my turntable. I mat even stop by the Casual Male for a pair of Z Cavarichis.

I am going to buy a new pair of Giorgio Brutini Jazz shoes at Tellos and perhaps a pair of glass-bottom Stacy Adams for the game. I will sit back and cue up "Jungle Love" and the "Bird" by Morris Day and the Time on my turntable. I mat even stop by the Casual Male for a pair of Z Cavarichis.

:sanford:

Advertisement
Back