Breaking Down All The Stats For Miami vs Nebraska...

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
Courtesy of my Father-in Law......

This is a BIG weekend in the Peruche household. Mrs. Peruche was born in Beatrice, Nebraska and raised in Omaha. The Mother-in-Law worked 43 years in administration for the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and is 3 years retired now. The Father-in-Law who is a life long Bugeaters/Big Red fan is retired also and spends couple hours each week breaking down the numbers for each upcoming Nebraska opponent. It took a while for the Father-in-Law to accept a Cane in the family but after 14 years and a 3 year old Grandchild he has come to terms with it in a good way.......

I have been to Memorial Stadium for a Nebraska game and HIGHLY RECOMMEND that any of you attending this Saturday plan on trying the Runzas while at the stadium. All the concession stands will have them and don't forget to add mustard!!!

Miami vs Nebraska 2014 stats.....

Capture_zps34610e1e.jpg

Bugeater521.jpg

6a00e00984da4088330153921d4480970b-500wi
huskers.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wonder if Nebraska's offensive stats are indicative of a coach that keeps his starters in for the whole game against Florida Atlantic and Fresno State.

Advertisement
Courtesy of my Father-in Law......

This is a BIG weekend in the Peruche household. Mrs. Peruche was born in Beatrice, Nebraska and raised in Omaha. The Mother-in-Law worked 43 years in administration for the University of Nebraska, Lincoln and is 3 years retired now. The Father-in-Law who is a life long Bugeaters/Big Red fan is retired also and spends couple hours each week breaking down the numbers for each upcoming Nebraska opponent. It took a while for the Father-in-Law to accept a Cane in the family but after 14 years and a 3 year old Grandchild he has come to terms with it in a good way.......

I have been to Memorial Stadium for a Nebraska game and HIGHLY RECOMMEND that any of you attending this Saturday plan on trying the Runzas while at the stadium. All the concession stands will have them and don't forget to add mustard!!!

Miami vs Nebraska 2014 stats.....

Capture_zps34610e1e.jpg

Bugeater521.jpg

6a00e00984da4088330153921d4480970b-500wi
huskers.jpg

Did he pass the Runza business down to you? Pretty good marketing push, but I will give one a try, what the ****....look like it will go decent with a cold brew or 10.

UM

I wonder if Nebraska's offensive stats are indicative of a coach that keeps his starters in for the whole game against Florida Atlantic and Fresno State.

they are. husker fans are happy with the team, but also saying that it's still too early to gauge the team because they haven't played anyone yet.

****, we already lost. No need to play his game so on to Duke.

What's the point of a post like this? Have you watched any of there games or are you just looking at stats they compiled against teams like fau and Fresno state? And they were completely shut down by fcs mcnesse state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back