Braxton Berrios

wsheel1990

Recruit
I'm actually a huge UNC fan, but posting here because of BB. Obviously y'all always recruit very well and have athletes at every position. I was wondering if y'all think Braxton will start at the slot next season or what the competition at that position is like.

Advertisement
He's the only true slot WR on our roster. I can't see it being that far fetched to see him starting.

Special teams helping Coley and yes slot in some areas until he fits in...he is not an EE?? is he

Advertisement
He should play many snaps here next year and I can see Williams loving him on short motion crosses and sits.

Braxton is that you? No need to hide you identity as a heels fan.

YEAH MAN WE BELIEVE YOU WILL START AND SEE TIME RIGHT AWAY! we don't have a true slot WR and we are thin at WR with guys who haven't developed or are injured. We can't wait for you to get on campus and tear it UP!!!

Advertisement
A comparison I heard this week was Switzer from UNC. I can see that comparison, Braxton may be a little bigger and quicker while Switzer is a tiny bit faster.

Advertisement
I think by about week 5 he'll find himself on the field a good amount.

I don't think he'll "start", but he does have a role that doesn't have a lot of competition, and will probably be used in that way if he can out perform Malcolm Lewis. No clue what his production will be, but the opportunity will be there.

I'm excited to see him today at 100%. He had some nagging injuries during his junior and senior seasons. I think if he gets targeted today you'll get a bright glimpse of someone who will be a terror in the ACC.

Advertisement
Being a EE if if picks up the playbook he will start from day 1. We have no one on this roster that has his quickness unless Lewis can return to his former self after his injury. He will be unstoppable during spring practice against our defense which will force Coley to start him. Also a great locker room guy and will help give this team the swag that the U had years ago.

I definitely see him being in the mix by mid-season next fall. I dont see him starting at all next year but he'll get his touches....and some special teams work.

As long as he performs according to his history, Berrios is better than any slot guy we presently have. He will win the position. It's all about getting open where you're supposed to be and catching the ball.

I'm actually a huge UNC fan, but posting here because of BB. Obviously y'all always recruit very well and have athletes at every position. I was wondering if y'all think Braxton will start at the slot next season or what the competition at that position is like.

negged

Advertisement
Back