Brandon Powell

Advertisement
Dude is a stone cold freak. I live just north of Broward County and he is a high school legend. Smart kid and a leader as well.

Yea he's going to be a good one. Idk why our fan base sleeping on BP, kid can flat out play. I want to see him at RB but he'll be a stud at either position.

With everybody *****ing about not taking kids that are too small like Burgess and Isaiah McKenzie I don't know why anybody thinks Powell can't make it as a RB. He's gonna kill it here.

Advertisement
If OP thinks Powell is even nearly as fast as Duke OP is smoking rocks... Lets hope Coley can use him...But dont see him and Yearby both playing here they are the same guy..and yearby is better

If OP thinks Powell is even nearly as fast as Duke OP is smoking rocks... Lets hope Coley can use him...But dont see him and Yearby both playing here they are the same guy..and yearby is better

not really the same guy.

Yearby is a natural rb...has that vision...and feel for the game...quick feet.

Powell is likely more athletic.....has quicker acceleration...also can run routes...and dude honestly can line up for cb for us and earn time....

He's a smaller version of duke johnson imo....Yearby has a total diff run style than Duke or Powell.

Advertisement
did i say anything about Duke???

i thought you insinuated it by the caught from behind statement

just dont think hes a running back here

if he is a corner he would be a project

naw he wouldnt...

Kid has played the position ALOT for deerfield the last few years...and against legit div 1 wrs when doing so.....

dude is likely better than a few cbs we have on roster right now....a project was them having dennis turner as a cb prospect and verbal all year off of him playing cb at one one of their camps never to play that spot at Dillard.

In a perfect world, we'd land enough corners and a big runningback so we can use Brandon Powell in the slot. The kid needs his hands on the ball in space.

Saw on twitter complaints that U took Berrios and not Isaiah Mackenzie. After watching the UA game isn't Mackenzie's skill set more like Powell?

Just bringing it up as a talking point and not a judgement of better or worse.

Advertisement
Saw on twitter complaints that U took Berrios and not Isaiah Mackenzie. After watching the UA game isn't Mackenzie's skill set more like Powell?

Just bringing it up as a talking point and not a judgement of better or worse.

i think it was kaaya who really wanted berrios.

Well i'm glad Golden is staying because in an interview he said he would of gone to another school if he left (prolly tennessee)

Advertisement
I love Powell as an athlete. He can score a bunch of different ways. He is super talented and has a knack for the end zone...

He is going to be a great Cane that we'll be talking about for years to come...

He's a legit 4 Star RB...I think hes going to contribute next year. Also from what i hear he is a great kid!

Advertisement
Back