Brandon Linder goes in 3rd Round

Advertisement
Kehoe has him 3 years and 3rd round. Congrats to BL but not impressed Art

Trying WAY too hard. Do less.

Kid is a 4 year starter with Kehoe for 3 years. Sorry that I am not satisfied with a low 3rd rounder being our highest pick

3rd round for a guard is pretty **** good. It doesn't matter what school he went to or who coached him, he wasn't going higher than the 3rd round due to his position and limited athleticism. The 2nd guard off the board was just 15 picks ahead of him.
I can understand being upset that we haven't produced higher picks, but that's not a knock on Linder or Kehoe. This year's draft is mostly the 2010 class, one of our worst recruiting classes in a very long time. I find it hard to knock the current coaching staff for not producing high draft picks for that pile of crap. You can start judging the staff on next year's draft

Advertisement
ball915's logic says that any kid should be a 1st rounder if their coach has them for at least 3 years.

Advertisement
Kehoe has him 3 years and 3rd round. Congrats to BL but not impressed Art

Trying WAY too hard. Do less.

Kid is a 4 year starter with Kehoe for 3 years. Sorry that I am not satisfied with a low 3rd rounder being our highest pick

I'm sorry I missed the press release. How many olinemen who you coached played in the NFL?

Al interferes with Art's normal methods by requiring all that rotation crap. Oline plays as a unit an needs the continuity Al is so hung up on. Art's norm was play the same 5 as much as possible. Al brought him home, so Art will fetch burgers and donuts before he bucks Al.

Advertisement
Back