Brady suspended also

Advertisement
But...but...Golden said that no one was suspended just a few days ago. Then AQM happened...and now, Brady. Haha, you just can't make this stuff up. I guess there goes the newfound "team unity."

But...but...Golden said that no one was suspended just a few days ago. Then AQM happened...and now, Brady. Haha, you just can't make this stuff up. I guess there goes the newfound "team unity."

and when they asked him that, nobody was suspended. a normal person would conclude after watching that video that he was waiting to hear back from probably the AD on possible suspensions.

Advertisement

and when they asked him that, nobody was suspended. a normal person would conclude after watching that video that he was waiting to hear back from probably the AD on possible suspensions.

Lol! You actually believe that human ***** of an athletic director has any say on suspensions?

Who cares what he said or didn't. Complain about his crappy coaching. But a zillion coaches say nothing and give nothing away.

Advertisement
Back