Brad Tannekaaya

caneaddict

Senior
Needs a dolphin like performance Thursday from the surrounding cast and coach.. need to establish the run to the tune of 150-200 on the ground, and run quick passes.bootlegs to the tight ends, and backs, and let one fly every once in a while..

Advertisement
Needs a dolphin like performance Thursday from the surrounding cast and coach.. need to establish the run to the tune of 150-200 on the ground, and run quick passes.bootlegs to the tight ends, and backs, and let one fly every once in a while..

Glad to see you didn't fall into the trap of posting your **** on one of the other threads about Kayaa. Well played.

He won't need that...he's better than Ken Dorsey, at least that's what i'm reading on here.

Apples to oranges. Dorsey played with a LOADED team on offense and defense. Kaaya has had Golden and a putrid OL this year. Dorsey will always be better in my mind though because he seemed to always make the tough throws when we needed it. If Richt can tweak the offense a little and the players can execute a little better we should be fine this week and for the rest of the season. Kaaya is good but he is not in the same class as Dorsey IMO.

While the OL is trash this year...Bard Kayak has had decent OL's in his past. Year 1 I think all of his ol men are currently pros. I trust what the scouts tell me on this one bro.

Advertisement
I was just thinking that we haven't had any threads about Brad Kaaya. Thanks for starting this thread, OP.

Advertisement
Back