Brad Powers CFB spring guide

Advertisement
952E9ABE-E657-4E32-BFB6-04713662EC2C.gif

Powers is a tout, but he knows CFB as well as anyone out there. Does it 365 days a year.

Notable:
-dogs in 2 games (+17 vs Bama, +2 @ UNC)
-double digit favorites in every other game except 1 (-6 @ Pitt)

Advertisement
Alabama 110th in returning production?! I know they recruit and are deep as ****, but ****... we get them game 1 on a neutral? Aside from an injured King, you couldn’t ask for it to set up any better.
A lot of new coaches too. If there’s ever a time to beat Saban and Bama it’d be now, but I’m not holding my breath.

Alabama offense should take a big step back. They will probably try to keep it simple and pound the rock after watching UNC run all over us last year. Pick their spots to hit Metchie down the field.

Losing Sark was big loss too, he was in his bag last year calling plays. He is a good offensive playcaller.

Saban has never lost a week 1 neutral site game and wins by an average of 21 in those contests. He’s like 10-0. Idc what they lost, they will be well prepared and will have more talent than us at pretty much every position, experienced or not.

Saban has never lost a week 1 neutral site game and wins by an average of 21 in those contests. He’s like 10-0. Idc what they lost, they will be well prepared and will have more talent than us at pretty much every position, experienced or not.
We are 17 point dogs. That works out to Bama having a ~90% chance of winning.

Yes, they are more talented and better coached. But we are strong where they are not - continuity of staff and returning production. They can get got.

Advertisement
Also, not for nothing, but Atlanta is “neutral” for them in name only. It’s like that year we played Notre Dame on a “neutral field” in Chicago.
This. Living in Atlanta for the past 7 yrs. I can say with certainty that Bama fans are well represented and outnumbered only by UGA fans.

See, if someone said that same thing about Miami, we'd be certain it was jinxed and we're destined to lose.

I say we go with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back