Brad Kayaa in CIF Championship Game

Advertisement
If Kayla is truly an elite qb I would trade him for cook all day and on Sunday, we NEED a elite qb. **** freeman looks a whole lot better with squintston back there. Rb has never been the problem IMO. Yearby got this.

It's just hypothetical, most that have followed recruiting in the past doubt well get cook. IMO he's a long shot, IDGAF what anyone says, just my gut feeling following recruiting for so long. I never EVER thought cook and Yearby would be teammates in college.

Advertisement
If Kaaya is a hit then ill trade a Cook for an elite qb now am I alone with this mindset?

Im missing the connection between these two, help me out. If Cook comes do we lose the elite qb or something? Wouldnt they help each other?

It's Cane apology land over here. Guys are always inventing creative ways to end-run around our misses.

If Kaaya is a hit then ill trade a Cook for an elite qb now am I alone with this mindset?

Im missing the connection between these two, help me out. If Cook comes do we lose the elite qb or something? Wouldnt they help each other?

It's Cane apology land over here. Guys are always inventing creative ways to end-run around our misses.

No, it's idiot land over here. The guy said he'd rather have an elite QB, implying that Kaaya is a more important recruit. And Yearby is a **** good back.

Advertisement

No, it's idiot land over here. The guy said he'd rather have an elite QB, implying that Kaaya is a more important recruit. And Yearby is a **** good back.

You're the number one idiot.

You're the number one idiot.

Pot. Kettle.

Any word on that big WR, Brayden Lenius? I was intrigued by his highlights in the semi-finals. Tall, fluid, with hands. Not sure how fast. Had great bloodlines, grandson of Eldridge ****ey (who most of you never heard of...victim of racial prejudice in the day. He'd be a star QB now.)

Advertisement
Back