Brad Kaaya

I'm watching the NC state game and I find it hard to believe Kaaya would wanna play another year behind that line. Maybe he won't be a top ten pick, but it might be a blessing in disguise. Maybe he gets drafted late round to a team with a better line. I could be wrong, and maybe he thinks he can build something with his last year under Richt. Any thoughts?

Advertisement
His OL is booty and he's had a ton of passes dropped on him but he's also made some god awful throws this year when guys were wide open. Overall not as bad as some of our fans make him out to be but definitely not as good as we were led to believe.

He consistently fails to make key plays in crunch time. He has played better during the win streak but has underperformed.

He made it vs fsu. The special teams let him down.

if he made key plays during the game, we would have won by multiple td's. he held us back.

Yet he threw what was presumed a game tying td on 4th down

But he gave the game away with the stupid pick in the 3rd.

Last yr he was a true soph. He got the benefit of the doubt. Now he's expected to be the man. He has not been the man instead he's played more like a freshman or a sophomore. No progression and basically no progression in the WL column as a result

Advertisement
He consistently fails to make key plays in crunch time. He has played better during the win streak but has underperformed.

He made it vs fsu. The special teams let him down.

He had a chance to put FSU away and he threw his worse int so far at miami.Has yet to win a single game against a good team in 3 years.

he chokes in big games. everyone acts like he does grreat against FSU. he had good first halfs and then chokes in the 2nd half EVERY year.

So choking in the second half includes a phantom holding call the refs called on waltons td run at the end of the 3rd or his 4th down throw to potential tie the game?

Does it also include Golden closing things down going fetal when Kayaa had the hot hand playing not to lose in both games in the second half. He only opened it up after we fell behind ... in desperation.

Advertisement
Back