Brad Kaaya is just not a good QB

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Honestly i think the offense would be better under Malik Rosier. He's a mobile QB with nice zip on his throws. Even if he isn't as accurate as Brad I bet he would be 2x better on crucial 3rd downs and important drives bc of his mobility and not just from a running stand point but also from the sp of buying more time in the backfield to make better throws.

Brad Kaayas throwing ability is the most overrated quality about him. His release is slow af, his accuracy goes from NFL level to high school level every other drive. Not dependable at all.

The only reason why so many of us had this feeling the game was over after that terrible interception in the end zone was bc Brad Kaaya was our qb. Tennessee always has a shot with Dobbs, FSU always has a shot with Francois, Louisville always has a shot with Lamar, Clemson with Watson on and on and on... Brad Kaaya is not IT on a number of different levels.

Ive seen enough he is what he is I had more confidence in Stephen Morris (before the ankle injury) to pull out wins than with our current QB.

Advertisement
This thread was really needed. Provides a new, interesting and fresh viewpoint.

Really breaks new ground.

Good job, good effort, OP.

he's becoming one, he wasn't one coming into this year, and he is becoming a better QB because he's becoming a tackle football player , not a 7 on 7 phenom

He is an average P5 starting quarterback. He has made some better progressions but he is hampered by his lack of physical traits.

Advertisement
you're wrong. See Brad Kaaya is just that. A good QB. Not great and sure as **** not one of the GOAT at this University.

Brad has been trained since he was 8 years old to play QB. That's what draws scouts at the next level to him. His release is not as bad as you state, good throwing mechanics and a very strong arm. That's where it ends.

His footwork is not good. However, he did much better in the pocket against Pitt. That is a good sign. Honestly, he has one more year to mature and get his footwork better and work on accuracy issues. It really depends on him.

2018 NFL Draft could be the best days of his life or his worst....and all that starts the day after THIS season ends.

Advertisement
Back