BRAD KAAYA IN SHOTGUN IS THE ANSWER!! EUREKA!!

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
"If only Richt would've thought about the shotgun formation at the beginning of the season we would've won more games" LMAO this board is hilarious.

Like I, and a few others have said on this board.... Kaaya is just not a good QB period. So many QB "gurus" on this site blind to the fact that Kaaya has been in shotgun since before the Pitt game and still sucked, really made up this bs that the Pitt game was the 1st time Kaaya has ever been in shotgun under Richt, "it took Richt so long to figure out Kaaya is a 1st round QB at SHOTGUN!!" ??? lol smh

What is wrong with the Kaaya apologist on this site??... its really coming off like a mental disorder constantly trying to defend "how great Brad Kaaya would be if only our terrible HC would put him in this one magical formation" smh

He just doesn't have it, this season would've turned out the same way losing in our biggest games with Kaaya at QB bc that's who he is... a game against UVa and you only complete 14 passes??? Richt isn't even asking him to throw 40+ times a game imagine if he was actually in a offense like that??? we would barely win a game on our schedule outside of FAU.

The only way Miami will be able to win this division, and beat FSU is if Brad Kaaya is not our QB next season. Let it Go guys, reality shouldn't be that hard to accept.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Look true story im not even going to read this but this happens allthe time ur excited we won. We suck these wins dont mean a thing we need to lock up sfla dont let the wins thibk that we some power house or that bk is good. I loved bk but i feel wrong about him we need a new leader at qb

The answer for what? 48 % completion and missing wide open guys all game?

The play calling is better and the ol too, but dude is so inconsistent.

Must every thread be a massive over-reaction.

Kaaya is a good QB, not all world. Who looked better, Watson at home vs. Pitt or Kaaya at home? The point isn't that Kaaya is better than Waton (he ain't), but he's okay.

We just beat a UVA team we haven't beaten on the road since 2008. Two thousand and eight!

We can't be FSU with Kaaya, but we lost by one point this year. Jesus, man. We can win with Kaaya, though perhaps not because of Kaaya. How many times did we win because of Dorsey?

Advertisement

I even tried to give him a chance to see if maybe Kaaya could string a couple of back to back good games the rest of our schedule... but he cant even do that

Kaaya apologist blame Richt, the Oline, the RBs, the WRs, Coach Rumph, the fans whoever except the main issue on this team which is Brad Kaaya smh

He missed a bunch of throws. Mainly his fault but on a few they were low percentage throws to begin with considering the length of some of the routes. He was inconsistent with his throws throwing to far and high often today

3rd-2 with all day to throw. Instead breaks down mechanically and freezes long enough to not take off for first down and gets sacked. He's shook and/or just not that great. Needs another year at minimum. Imo, needs agility work and xanax

Look true story im not even going to read this but this happens allthe time ur excited we won. We suck these wins dont mean a thing we need to lock up sfla dont let the wins thibk that we some power house or that bk is good. I loved bk but i feel wrong about him we need a new leader at qb

the talent will come, Coach Richt knows what hes doing... remember he has landed a number of elite players at multiple positions while at UGa he is definitely going to do that here. Recruiting doesn't change over night, we are already getting elite players that would've never came here unless Richt was here so I'm not worried about that even if this year we don't get every guy that we want.

As far as the part I highlighted goes.... my thing is I wanted him to be as good as his hype like everybody else, but I cant convince myself to see something that isn't there. Brad Kaaya isn't the type of guy that is built to lead a program at this level and we do need to go a different direction at QB definitely by next season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
3rd-2 with all day to throw. Instead breaks down mechanically and freezes long enough to not take off for first down and gets sacked. He's shook and/or just not that great. Needs another year at minimum. Imo, needs agility work and xanax

I don't think another year would make him ready for the NFL.... I don't see NFL potential in him. He may get drafed he may not but I cant see him ever being a starting QB in the NFL and I don't think he will get a chance to throw a pass outside of NFL preseason.

[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

any well thought post about how much Coach Richt is holding the "great" Brad Kaaya back?

Advertisement
the important part is we won in spite of kaaya being average, thats the place we gotta get to, where the fantasy world of perfect green tree legends no loner prevail

Must every thread be a massive over-reaction.

Kaaya is a good QB, not all world. Who looked better, Watson at home vs. Pitt or Kaaya at home? The point isn't that Kaaya is better than Waton (he ain't), but he's okay.

We just beat a UVA team we haven't beaten on the road since 2008. Two thousand and eight!

We can't be FSU with Kaaya, but we lost by one point this year. Jesus, man. We can win with Kaaya, though perhaps not because of Kaaya. How many times did we win because of Dorsey?

Yes.

Wait a minute.

Kaaya has a quaterback coach.

If Kaaya is choking, it's also on Richt - not one or the other.

Advertisement
Dear God, I'm starting to wonder if Brad ****ed your mom KaayaCrazy? We know you think Kaaya is the worst QB in the history of football. I promise we don't need 56399437 threads to convince us. We ALL know your stance on this, but guess what? Your opinion means exactly jack **** in the grand scheme of things, Kaaya is going to be the starting QB until he leaves Miami and that's the bottom line. Your ranting and raving will not change that.

Average QB. Doesn't have pocket presence, i.e. difficulty recognizing pressure and moving away from it.

Advertisement
Back