G grogz26 Junior Banned Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 1,432 Dec 12, 2014 #61 JgDaCane said: Chryst 0% chance. He said he wants to win a nation title at Pitt. Do you ppl just love being miserable or what? Golden is a top canidate. Bottom Line. Stop being debbie downers. Click to expand... Lol at the "insiders" What do your sources say now???
JgDaCane said: Chryst 0% chance. He said he wants to win a nation title at Pitt. Do you ppl just love being miserable or what? Golden is a top canidate. Bottom Line. Stop being debbie downers. Click to expand... Lol at the "insiders" What do your sources say now???
C Cane2 Band Banned Joined Feb 22, 2013 Messages 1,438 Dec 12, 2014 #62 JgDaCane said: Andrew said: he isn't leaving Click to expand... Actually I have a source very close to the Wisconsin program that says something quite the contrary. So relax & wait. I cant say much more. Click to expand... The JDCane source & those who like him.
JgDaCane said: Andrew said: he isn't leaving Click to expand... Actually I have a source very close to the Wisconsin program that says something quite the contrary. So relax & wait. I cant say much more. Click to expand... The JDCane source & those who like him.