BOT Made Decision

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Heard there's a presser later tonight. What about Coley & D'Ono? Naming Larry Scott certainly tells you where things stand.

Advertisement
Coordinators aren't usually named interim coach though because they already have a lot of responsibility. Dorito better hit the ******* bricks with Goldie locks!

The interim coach will decide who he retains and who he doesn't. Campbell with the Dolphins let go of the offensive coordinator. Let's hope he fired Onofrio, or at least makes him play more aggressive and just turns the guys loose.

Advertisement
The interim coach will decide who he retains and who he doesn't. Campbell with the Dolphins let go of the offensive coordinator. Let's hope he fired Onofrio, or at least makes him play more aggressive and just turns the guys loose.

Wrong. He was smart enough to retain Lazor, who is a star. Lots of fans were dense enough to lump him with the other issues and demand an ouster. Campbell fired Kevin Coyle, the defensive coordinator.

Wrong. He was smart enough to retain Lazor, who is a star. Lots of fans were dense enough to lump him with the other issues and demand an ouster. Campbell fired Kevin Coyle, the defensive coordinator.

You're right. I meant to say defensive coordinator. My mistake. It's just that the Dolphins defense was down right offensive. So I confused the two.

Advertisement
Back